To get straight down to business, this is what you need in order to make two fulfilling plates of this recipe:
– 1 small onion finely chopped
– 1 can of tuna
– 1 cup of sliced white mushrooms
– 1/2 tsp thyme (fresh or dried)
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
– 1/4 cup of white wine
– 1/2 cup of cooking cream
– 2 Tbsp of tomato sauce
– 200 g of farfalle pasta, cooked according to packet instructions
1. Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a wide pan. Fry the onions until translucent, then add the tuna and mushrooms and fry well.
2. Add the thyme, salt and chili flakes. Give everything a good stir.
3. Turn up the heat to the max and add the white wine and let it evaporate (30 seconds). Then, add the cream and stir well. Lower the heat. Add the tomato sauce. Stir again and turn off the heat when everything is consistent but not too dry.
4. Add the cooked pasta and mix well.