I am ashamed to say this, but I only found out last week that, in the summer, Confetti’s Blueberry Cheesecake recipe was shared on Yummly.com! Is this an exciting discovery or what?!
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the rather popular recipe that I tried around a year and a half ago, which goes like this:
For the crust:
– 2 and 1/2 cups digestive biscuits, finely crushed
– 1/4 cup butter, melted
For the filling:
– 900 grams cream cheese, at room temperature
– 1/3 cup lemon juice
– 1 and 1/2 cup caster sugar (or just give the granulated sugar a quick buzz in a food processor)
– 1 Tbsp cornflour
– 1 and 1/3 cup double cream or whipping cream or creme fraiche
– 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup of white chocolate, melted
– 1 cup blueberries, dusted with a little flour
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Mix the crushed biscuits with the butter and press gently onto the base of a spring-form pan.
Mix all the ingredients for the filling together except the blueberries. You might have to beat the mixture with an electric beater for a minute.
To prepare, pour half the cheese mixture over the biscuits then throw in the blueberries scattered on top. Then, pour in the other half of the cheese mixture. Smooth the surface. Place in the oven for one hour and 15 minutes. Then, let it cool on your kitchen surface, and then refrigerate for at least 8 hours.