We were lucky to have had very pleasant weather on Labour Day, especially that it was my first Labour Day in Canada. Everybody was out in the parks or cycling all around the city; needless to say, it was a great day for the outdoors. Here are a few photos to showcase how I spent my day today. Hope you guys had a lazy Labour Day too!
1. The first thing we saw when we stepped out of the house, the community truck watering the community plants (see the blue sky?!):
2. More plants:
3. In Montreal you’re bound to run into some street art:
4. And then we passed Toi, Moi et Cafe and people were spilling out of the terrace:
5. And more street art (feel free to interpret freely):
6. Another landmark in Montreal:
7. Something you read everywhere you go:
8. A cement garden?
9. Cute co-pilots!
9. And what the ‘plate’ said:
10. An unexpected garden beauty:
11. And finally a glass of lemonade to pitch in to this kid’s piggy bank (notice her cute fan?!):