Aren’t brownies a sweet and simple celebration for Confetti’s return after a long summer break?! Especially that they’re not just any brownies; they are moist, sweet and they have chocolate chips and cinnamon in them!
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup flour
– 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
– 1/4 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 2 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional – for a very sweet result)
– Preheat the oven to 350F.
– Butter a 20 cm square baking tray.
– Melt the butter in a saucepan and then pour them over the sugar in a mixing bowl.
– Whisk well. Add the eggs. Whisk some more.
– Start adding the dry ingredients and whisking well and if you’re using chocolate chips, add them last.
– Pour the batter in the baking tray and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
– Cool well before cutting into squares.