This is the best orange cake you can ever have! It is made with whole oranges which give it a tangy and somehow bitter taste. You should come smell the house now! Beautiful warm orange aroma!
To make this beautiful cake you need:
– 3 eggs
– 2 cups sugar
– 1/2 cup oil
– A sprinkle of salt
– 3 cups flour
– 3 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 2 whole oranges, cut into 8 pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 360F.
2. Whisk the eggs with the sugar and oil.
3. Add the flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla and mix well.
4. In a food processor, puree the whole oranges.
5. Add the orange puree to the batter and mix well.
6. Pour the batter in a greased bundt cake mold and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
7. Before taking out the cake, test with a toothpick.
A very aromatic and beautifully tangy cake. You probably won’t ever taste a better orange cake!