Without further ado, here’s the recipe (for 12 cupcakes):
– 1 cup flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– A pinch of cinnamon
– 1 egg
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 50g butter, room temperature
– 1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the cinnamon and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat the egg, add the sugar and whisk well into a creamy mixture. Add the peanut butter and the butter and whisk again until the ingredients have blended together well.
4. Gradually, add the flour and milk, alternating between them and whisking well. Finish with the flour and give the batter one last whisk.
5. Pour the batter into your paper cups and bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out dry.