I have NO idea what has gotten into me, but I am suddenly baking different kinds of muffins NONSTOP! They are so easy to prepare and they bake so fast and they look so cute. They’re great for any and every occasion.
Cranberry and Blackberry Muffins
Ingredients (make 6 muffins):
– 1 cup sifted flour
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp vanilla
– 1 egg, whisked
– 3 Tbsp oil
– 1/2 cup milk (or less)
– 3/4 cup berries (cranberries and blackberries – I used frozen)
– Preheat oven to 350F.
– Mix dry ingredients together.
– In another bowl, mix the egg with the oil and milk. Whisk together.
– Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
– Add the berries. Mix well.
– Pour into muffin cups.
– Bake for 25 minutes.
And you’ll have the cutest muffins to have with your cup of coffee or tea for breakfast or even in the afternoon with a glass of homemade orange iced tea.