STRAWBERRY AND OAT MUFFINS
Ingredients (make 10 muffins)
– 1 heaped cup of flour
– 1 cup of brown sugar
– 1 cup of rolled oats
– 1 cup milk
– 1 cup strawberries
-100g melted butter
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1 egg, whisked
– Preheat the oven to 200C.
– Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
– Add the melted butter, whisked egg and milk. Mix well.
– Add the strawberries. Mix well.
– Pour into paper muffin cups and fit in a muffin tray.
– Bake for 20 minutes, or until the muffins rise and are dry from the inside.
Enjoy with a a glass of lemonade or a glass of cold milk!