(For 3 or 4)
– 1 zucchini, chopped into cubes
– 1/2 green pepper, sliced into thin strips
– 1 cup of sliced mushroom
– 1/2 of a one leek, chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
– Salt and pepper
– Dried Italian herbs, whatever is available
– 250 grams of penne pasta, cooked according to instructions
– 2 tomatoes, cut into small cubes
– 1 fresh rosemary sprig
– Grated mozzarella cheese
– Mix the vegetables with a little olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread them on a baking sheet (figure 1) on a cookie tray and cook for 10 minutes in the oven (400F).
– Mix the tomatoes and the sprig of rosemary in a bowl. Set aside. (Figure 2)
– After the vegetables are roasted, mix them well with the pasta and tomato mix and then spread the final mix in a Pyrex tray (Figure 3). Put the grated cheese over but don’t put too much.
– Let cook for 10 minutes in the oven until the cheese has melted.
A very aromatic and light pasta dish (Figure 4). Vegetarian too! We had it for lunch today alongside a salad of mixed lettuce.