Again, we wanted something light and refreshing yet nutritious. I went through the natural and healthy ingredients in my fridge and this is what the result looked like:
GREEN TUNA SALAD (FOR 2)
– A mix of various kinds lettuce
– 1 can of tuna, drained
– 2 Tbsp on sliced green olives
– Salt & pepper to taste
– A sprinkle of roasted garlic
– A sprinkle of oregano
– A sprinkle of sesame seeds
– The juice of half a lemon
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Put everything together in a bowl.
– For the dressing: mix the lemon juice with the olive oil. Mix well with the ingredients in the bowl.
Now you’re wondering, why the sesame seeds? Sesame seeds are very nutritious; they are high in iron, magnesium and calcium and contain vitamin B1 and vitamin E. Sprinkle them over your salads. They add crunchiness and do not really affect the taste.