Aren’t brownies a sweet and simple celebration for Confetti’s return after a long summer break?! Especially that they’re not just any brownies; they are moist, sweet and they have chocolate chips and cinnamon in them!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional – for a very sweet result)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Butter a 20 cm square baking tray.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and then pour them over the sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk well. Add the eggs. Whisk some more.
- Start adding the dry ingredients and whisking well and if you’re using chocolate chips, add them last.
- Pour the batter in the baking tray and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool well before cutting into squares.