For this cute salad there will be no measurements, just a pinch of this and a glug of that. Enjoy!
- A bunch of cherry tomatoes
- A small spoonful of Dijon mustard
- A little bit of olive oil
- A sprinkle of salt & garlic powder
- 1 avocado, mashed
- A squeeze of lemon juice
1. Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Add the mustard, olive oil, salt and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. In another bowl, mash the avocado with the squeeze of lemon juice and salt.
3. To prepare the salad, scoop spoonfuls of the tomato salad onto a plate and then top that with a dollop of the avocado salsa.