(For 3 or 4)
- 1 zucchini, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup of sliced mushroom
- 1/2 of a one leek, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper
- Dried Italian herbs, whatever is available
- 250 grams of penne pasta, cooked according to instructions
- 2 tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Mix the vegetables with a little olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread them on a baking sheet (figure 1) on a cookie tray and cook for 10 minutes in the oven (400F).
- Mix the tomatoes and the sprig of rosemary in a bowl. Set aside. (Figure 2)
- After the vegetables are roasted, mix them well with the pasta and tomato mix and then spread the final mix in a Pyrex tray (Figure 3). Put the grated cheese over but don’t put too much.
- Let cook for 10 minutes in the oven until the cheese has melted.
A very aromatic and light pasta dish (Figure 4). Vegetarian too! We had it for lunch today alongside a salad of mixed lettuce.