Now this is a delicious and easy recipe too! Excuse the spoon in the middle of the plate! I also made this a while ago.
Ingredients (for two):
- 1 cup of steamed basmati rice
– 1/2 cup of frozen peas (boil them in water for 3 minutes to cook)
– 3 eggs
– 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
– 1 small onion, chopped finely
– 3 Tbsp of canola oil
– 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- Fry the garlic and onion with the oil. When the onion turns translucent, add the eggs and cook well. Then, add the peas and rice and stir well. Finally, add the soy sauce and give it a good stir. Make sure the soy sauce blends well with the rice. The color of the rice should turn brown. You might need to add a little more soy sauce. Stir over medium heat for a few minutes.
You can serve it beside sweet and sour chicken or just enjoy it on its own.